Highlight your new qualification to your professional network by adding it to your LinkedIn profile.
This also allows potential employers and collaborators on LinkedIn to find you. It’s really easy to do.
Step 1: Log in at LinkedIn and login to your profile.
Step 2: Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
Step 3: If you’ve previously added a certificate, scroll down to the Certifications section and click +Add certificate.
If you’ve never added a certification, you’ll first want to add a Certifications section. Under your profile summary at the top, you’ll see two sections that you can add to your profile. If you don’t see Add certifications here, click View More to see a full list of sections you can add.
Step 4: Type in your certification information.
1. Enter the name of your Course. (Example: Advanced Legal Drafting)
2. Enter RostrumLegal in the Certification Authority field. As you type, a menu displaying companies will appear. Be sure to select our page, RostrumLegal, from the menu so the proper logo appears next to the training certification on your profile.
3. License Number: Enter the Certificate Code from your RostrumLegal course certificate.
4. Certification url: Copy and Paste the Link of your RostrumLegal.com profile.
5. Date: Add relevant dates from your RostrumLegal course certificate
6. Click Save.