Manupatra, a leading law publisher is looking for Interns for legal editorial and research work.
Roles & Responsibility
1. Legal editorial and research work
2. Update data on the website
Number of Openings: 04 (Four)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 5th Nov’19 and 5th Dec’19
- are available for a duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Currently in their 2nd year, above of 3 year LLB program, 4th year and above of 5 year LLB program
Certificate, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Stipend: INR 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only)
Last Day to Apply: 20th November, 2019
About the Company:
Manupatra Information Solutions Private Limited is the leading law publishers and provider of legal, taxation, corporate and business policy content in India. It is the fastest-growing company in law publishing and is reckoned as the pioneers in online legal research in India. With primary documents and proprietary analytical content covering commentaries, treatises, digests, editorial enhancements, Manupatra has created the largest and most comprehensive online resource of Indian materials.
To apply for this Legal Internship: Click Here