About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Attending court cases
2. Drafting of the court cases, legal notices, etc.
3. Advocate having Bar Council Membership only need to apply
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th Mar’19 and 22nd Apr’19
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their careers can also apply.