Penna Group, one of the South India’s leading business conglomerates is looking to hire an Assistant Manager – Legal for their Cement wing at Hyderabad.
As a Legal Officer you will be are responsible for monitoring all legal affairs within the organization. You have to handle both internal and external legal concerns.
– Knowledge of all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
– Provide Legal Advice.
– Process Documents
– Research Work
– Updating Legal Case Status Regularly
– Drafting Writ petitions, Complaints, Plaints, Written Statements, Counters, Rejoinders, Legal Notices Etc.
– Representing before courts.
– Communicating with advocates and gathering case status
– Briefing Senior Counsels
– Handing over documents to Advocates
– Excellent written and verbal communication
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Penna Group is one of the South India’s leading business conglomerates. Penna Group is market leaders in diverse areas of businesses like Cement, Power, Infrastructure, Aluminum, Hospitality and Reality. Today Penna Cements is a leading and a trusted brand in Southern India and is currently operating a capacity of more than 7MTPA. With its wings spread across 10 states in India, and an ambitious management team at its helm, the Group is swiftly moving towards becoming a $1 Bn dollar company from current turnover of over $600 mn.