The position purports to be a dependable resource in the legal department for diligently and independently handling the assignments in a timely and efficient manner so as to enable the business team to obtain value out of legal support and mitigate ascertainable legal & commercial risks.
* Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing contracts of various streams with regard to Non-Aero functions of the airport for Non-Aero, IT, Finance, S&V, FMS & HR Departments and DIAL’s joint ventures
* Structuring / legal compatibility of transactions and the drafting of tender & transaction documents including drafting, RFQ, RFP, License Agreement and other bidding documents, in coordination with Business Team keeping in mind OMDA obligations
* Pro-active legal support in the documentation and handling of issues pertaining to business & legal matters including the drafting, vetting of correspondences with Licensees
* Advisory to business teams, representations to government on various legal aspects of business
* Standardization / re-standardization of existing contract templates
* Drafting and vetting of Notices, Replies & communications to vendors, concessionaires, licensees, MoCA, AAI, DGCA, BCAS, Customs & other govt departments
Drafting/ vetting of responses to PQs and other stakeholders
* Research, MIS, knowledge sharing, BE Brigade
* Maintain cross-functional dialogues
Additional qualification of CS OR on debt & equity financing OR international trade / commercial laws will be an added advantage
Relevant and total years of Experience:
(4-8) years of experience on contracts, financing & other transactions with strong academic understanding of commercial and applicable legal provisions.
GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.
Learn Legal Drafting and increase your chance of getting your dream legal job or Internship.
More Jobs and Internships: