Happay, founded in 2012 with a simple idea: paying someone, be it friends, family or colleagues should be as easy as sending a text message is looking to hire an Executive Legal with an experience of 1 to 2 years for their Bangalore Office.
Roles and Responsibility:
– Draft and update templates for the new and existing business models, products and services
– Prepare, review and modify contractual documents to assist and support various business activities
– Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions with fewer risks
– Liaison with government authorities, consultants, attorneys, when required
– Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
– Responsible for Statutory Compliance matters as and when required.
– Any other legal related tasks as assigned
– LLB graduate with 1-2 years of experience as an in-house counsel.
– Strong knowledge of current legal trends in India.
– Familiar with the Fintech industry.
– Able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful.
– Computer skills – MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (optional)
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Happay was founded in 2012 with a simple idea: paying someone, be it friends, family or colleagues should be as easy as sending a text message. With this in mind, we built our first consumer product, the happay mobile app- a mobile wallet that allows you to pay just about anyone, anywhere, with their mobile number. No bank account details required.