DHL Express transports urgent documents and goods reliably and on time from door-to-door is looking to hire a Legal Executive for their Mumbai Office.
In Legal department we are bringing together our experienced lawyers support all Business Units in relation to customer and supplier facing contracts, negotiations and claims as well as general litigation and commercial law matters. Would you like start your career in Legal area and learn from experts
If this is something what interest you, read on:
– Assist legal counsel/s in the follow up with external counsels, send notices, preparation of documentation, in relation to litigations
– Supports analysis of legal and business risks to offer alternatives and recommendations
– Coordinate gathering of information from various parts of the organization in the preparation of documentation relating to litigation
– Researching and reporting on local legislation and its effects across relevant parts of the business
– Keeps all relevant parties up-to-date on new or changes in the legislation and policies locally
– Ensures overall legal administration is effectively processed
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
DHL Express transports urgent documents and goods reliably and on time from door-to-door in more than 220 countries and territories, and operates the most comprehensive global express network. With a fleet of more than 250 aircrafts, DHL Express is also one of the largest air carriers worldwide and the largest express service provider in India.